The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Standford Acheivement Tests

Yesterday, we took Standford Acheivment Tests and the OLSAT. Both are SOOOO Dumb. For the OLSAT, thy have given us the same test 3 years in a row! Three years!

97.3 is the BEST radio station!

Yesterday, they had "Phil the Gay Weather Man." LOL. That was Sooo Funny. Heres what he said:

" Ya, the weathers completely crappy. So stay inside! The other day, i found this great new club, THE MANHOLE! I was like a fat kid in a cake shop! By the next morning, I had had my fill of Icing! So remeber to stay inside and eat cake! If you know what I mean!"

Remember, thats Phil the GAY weather man, not me
LOL

Peace Out

-Motor.On

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

um no... 94.9 is the best radio station!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Is that the Wizz?
If it is, It SUKZ!

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home