Ninja Pirate Zombie Robots!
I finally got my Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot!
It only cost me like.... 250,000 meat!
he's so stealthy/swashbuckling/rotting/Metallic!
"You put the ninja pirate zombie robot in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.
It disappears into the shadows before stealthily pillaging your other familiars' brains to power its fuel cells. No, not really."
" Hi-yaa, yarrr, braaaaains, bleepSchizophrenic familiar
Four bastards in one" (KoL quotes)
I am awesome
And I had a Snickers bar! w00t!
I am truly amazing.. Now I jsut need to ask her to go to St. Gertys.... I think I will... maybe thursday of this week? maybe next... probably next. Don't worry, I'll cal her on the phoen or talk to her. not IMing. Don't freak out. I'm cool!
Motor.On





4 Comments:
Here's what I bet happens, in decending order of probibility:
1) You don't ask her.
2) You ask her on the phone.
3) You ask her on IM.
4) You ask her at school.
5) You marry her and live happily together forever.
Anyway, I guess it's my turn to freeze. I sat comfortable while Katie broke up with Scott the first time, Cory and Elena split, and both Roshal and Nikhi were frustrated in their romance attempts.
10:18 PM
i think 4 should be second, and 2 should be 4th... Alan's never called her, so it would be his least likely course of action.
6:49 AM
I like 5 the most!
But Scotts right. I will aske her jsut becasue you said that was most likely to not happen.
I feel Bad for Eric though...
I will probably ask my mom if its OK on like tuesday. and then Aske her on Wednesday If I can find her, and then thurs if I couldn't find her on Wed.
Now. Bets on her answer?
I'm betting its a tentive yes, followd by a rejection after St. Gerties.
3:03 PM
Heh I dunno what'll happen. There's only one way to find out though.
9:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home