The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hearing Aids

I have hearing aids, b/cause i have had a slight hearing loss since i was five.

Unfortunately, I have lost/broken FIVE of them. Up until today, it was only Four, but now its FIVE. During the Standford tests (see below), i took it out b/cause it was bugging me, and Zipped it into a pocket. After the test, i took it out only to find that a large panel of the side was MISSING. I felt around in my pocket and found it. Unfortunatley, it had large cracks running around it. The electronics still work, but the casing is screwed. I am really P'Oed abut this. I hpe that i will be able to just get the casing fixed because it is Busted. I cant wear it, when the lower half of the Casing is Missing!

I dunno what to do. I guess im gonna tell my parents and then hope to not get Too Burned by them for this... I think the waranty has expired... Shoot

Btw, I think Eric mentioned this, but A while ago, Rose Called Annie Fat. LOL!

Wh473vr
-Motor.on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home