The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, May 09, 2005

HAHAHAHA

Okay, my Abortion Blog is SWEEEEEET.

That was A LOT more response than I thought I would get.

Contrary to poular Beleif, I DID not want to start a debate. i DID want to anger some PPL ( I didnt know Annies view! I swear!), ecause thats what that blog was supposed to be.

Sorry I wasnt On, went on the 'Net Once after Friday. I dont know why.

heres what i did (for all you care):
1. Abortion Blog on Friday afternoon + AIM ppl.
2. Frisbee with my sis on Sat
3. Age Of mythology Scenario. I turned on my PC on Saturday Morning, and didnt turn it off until 10pm
4. Spanish. I ACTUALLY STUDIED. Wow.

Thats about it. Good Weekend. Shoulda blogged more. O well. I swear I will next weekend. Im gone this weekend.

Thats about it. Gonna do a blog panning Reagonomics, or as they are really called " supply-side Economics"

Lol

Wh473vr

Peace Out

Motor.On

1 Comments:

Blogger Motor.On said...

Lol

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home