The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nothing

Okay, Nothing much is going down

I just dd this stupid math thing, which he took off points for me being RIGHT. When its multiple choice, and two of the answers for the same / are the same, it doesn't work.

Tonight i have the last Spiff (as Muffin calls it). Which Sukz. I dont want it to EVEr end. I wish that it didnt... Btw, The Spiff is Confirmation Class. You may ask why i like Confirmation. Its cool @ our church. We just hang out and talk about stuff (mostly life, some of its god-related).

The weather has been CRAP. McKinney thinks its good for the plants (which it is), but it still SUKz. Last week it was 80 degrees and sunny. Now its 50 and clammy and cloudy. Which sukz.

ive been rambling, but wh473vr.

Stupid PPl hasnt worked like I hoped it would. Shoot. And whenever I feel Political, I cant edit my other blog. Crap. The only 1 that really works is this1. I just cant really involve other ppl. Oh Well.

Wh473vr

Peace Out

Motor.On

Lyric- "My C*&k is much bigger than Yours! With a feeling so pure!" Cigaro; System Of a Down; DUnno anything else about it

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those lyrics r sick. Ur a pervert.

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

i agree

9:31 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Jane, you listen to Candy Shop.... Definitely that's more perverted. Besides, I don't think alan's a pervert. They're just lyrics. Trust me, if you listen to any kind of rap or hiphop at all, (which i'm proud to say i don't), you'll get a taste of what "sick" and "perverted" really are.

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Jane, you listen to Candy Shop.... Definitely that's more perverted. Besides, I don't think alan's a pervert. They're just lyrics. Trust me, if you listen to any kind of rap or hiphop at all, (which i'm proud to say i don't), you'll get a taste of what "sick" and "perverted" really are.

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that I agree with Scott. Come on, how many words can you come up with in rap or hip hop that rhyme with "bitch"?

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Lol yeah. Nice double post, scott. I agree. That's from the RADIO! Rap is basically a crapload of people cussing into the microphone, but still managing to tell a story.
Eric
PS: If I spelled something wrong, ignore it. I'm tired.

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Because i find that song funny, yet disgusting DOESNT define me as a pervert. Bduh as Annie would say

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home