The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blog==Academic Suicide?

In one word: No.

In a few more: Someimes, but usually not.

IF you do something like Stupid People (hidden Now), then yes, it is Academic suicide. But Annie or Scott's Blog? No. What were they dong wrong? Talking about School? They weren't insuting people. THey were saying "I got a 105% on a quiz" Or "I am going to take a break from the computers" Not "My teacher, Mr. So-and-so is a complete BUTTFACE!"

The also weren't saying "I live at ____ main street, Cincinnati Ohio. If you want to reach me, my number is 555-5555. my schedule is this:" No, once again, they said "I played Battlefield all weekend." or "At rowing they said...."

Why delete it then? I'm not gonna question Annie on this one, because that may be up to her parents, but Scott?

Its caled check "list in public blogs" as off, maybe hide your profile, maybe not. Why delete it? you could also change the name to 1234ralf786.blogspot.com thats pretty random and secure.

OMG!

Okay, I'm really angry about this. I don't know why. But I am. Deal with it.

At least Eric changed his country motto to "If I had my SHOTGUN"

Cya

Motor.on

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I don't have to defend my decision. It's my choice, not yours. If you'd rather keep your blog running, go for it. I'm not trying to tell you guys to delete yours. I deleted mine for my own reasons. (Mostly because my parents threatened recently to take away my computer if I ever have a website like xanga, myspace, or a blog.

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

1) Don't tell them. 2) First ammendment. We just don't understand why you would delete it. Instead, remove the private info and STOP BEING A DOORMAT!

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Okay, that last part was mean.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

but funny

6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home