The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Day 5382

Nothing new...

I finished my newspaper at 5:00 and then Eric left to go somewhere. So much for feeling any better...

This is definitely like a drug addiction... Except if I could just talk to her more, I'd be fine...

Alas! Nothing is really going to help that unless I get some more guts....

I wonder if you can buy bravery? Becasue I definitely would.

The most fun I had to day was delting Cody's comment and then posting:
"DELETED!

bwahahahaha"

Which is truly sad. I wish he'd comment more so I could insult him more.

I'm a go see if H*R has any new cartoons... Probably not....

If Not, I'll find a book I've already read and start it again... waiting... hoping...

Maybe I'll put on the Ramones again.. That made me feel better last night.

~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Try losing yourself in someone else's problems (i.e. read a book). It worked when I was all crap two or three weeks ago. Other than that, I dunno.

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

See though, I forgot my book at school.

But I'm cool now!

~~~~
Awesome +2

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home