Life, The Universe And Everything
Should I name my posts after books? I kinda like it...
But It won't last.
The Life of Me Production update: Day #5378
relatively average day...
Except one major bonus! I talked to her! Huttah!
Except it was on AIM, so it won't preoccupy my thoughts very much...
People's personalities and their beauty don't really show on online programs... Blogs might be the exception. Especially video blogs/podcasts.
I dunno...
Part of me wants to write poetry about her. But my poetry always sucks. Majorly. So I won't go there...
I guess not seeing her in school detracted a little. But talking to her was a big bonus. I just wish it had been more meaningful.
Talking about a Social Studies exam and a school project isn't exactly the prime rib of conversation....
Whoa! That was a sweet food metaphor! Whoa! Man... That prime rib in NYC last year... oohh... I feel sorry for vegans just thinking about it.
And my keyboard batteries just died.... Just glad that didn't happen during a conversation with her. I would be really depressed....
Ah well! Wish me luck for tommorow! day 5489!
-Motor.On





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home