"Hey Little Girl, I wanna Be your Boyfriend"
It's a Ramones song! Ok?
Prety sweet line too...
Anyways, apparently she doesn't have any hard feelings about the phone not working or anything... and thats sweet!
I'm awesome again! or as awesome as I can be while in love with someone who may or may not like me as more than a friend.
Anyways, this is a nifty little factiod! The Single Hey Jude/Revolution by the Beatles was released on my Bithday! w00t!
And that is a sweet 45! Especially at 80% of 33 1/3 rpm. Lol.
Anyways, I'm pretty happy for having Exams in two days.
I am definitely asking her on Wednesday.
here's another Ramone's lyric:
" Sitting here with nothin' to do
Sitting here thinkin' only of you"
-and-
"Now I wanna sniff some glue
Now I wanna have somethin' to do
All the kids wanna sniff some glue
All the kids want somethin' to do"
Clearly a happy Motor.On! w00t!
[Edit] Promising or not?
"[17:19] her: i
[17:19] her: 'll be nback on later
[17:19] her: tty then"
I think it is! w00t! [/Edit]





6 Comments:
Okay man, I know how it feels, but this is getting a little disgusting. If it were me, I wouldn't care if the phone worked or not. There was no need to stress about that. You can always blame problems on technology and get away with it. Anyway, ask her on Tuesday. That way, if you can't make yourself do it, you have two more days instead of one. And your edit: sorry to be blunt, but that means nothing. Don't get me wrong: I think she likes you. But it's really creepy to read that deep into things. Like I said, I've done it before, and I know how tempting it is, but it's still creepy.
6:52 PM
I know.... Whatever.
Its not that creepy. She's jsut a nice person. Which is good.
And you are waaaay worse that I am.
Is there any way to do italics besides the stupid little <i> thingy?
I just have this fear that Tuesday is too early. I always have the *gasp* phone */gasp* as a backup.
7:04 PM
You can't say I'm worse, because you're in love right now, which is why I made allowances for what you're doing. I'm just saying that it creeps me out.
8:33 PM
you were worse. Considerably.
8:57 PM
Dude, listen. You cannot say that. You are unable to see yourself clearly at the moment. Also, you've had the benefit of my and Cory's advice. I came first, so I didn't get any advice. Finally, YOU ARE IN LOVE! Everything seems better and is easier when you're in love.
8:24 PM
What!? you came first!?
Excuse me, Cory definitely came first.
8:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home