Greece Tommorow
Today is my last full day in the US until August 10th.
So... I'm gonna be updating this with some wicked-cool pictures of Greco-Minoan marble and probably the Agean, and me being my typical self!
Santorini (one word) should be a really cool island. Most of the Buildings are whitewashed, and all the pictures I've seen make it look sweet.
Not to mention that our house should either be close ot or on the edge of a huge volcanic crater. Thats always cool.
And Athens shoudl be like every other European city that don't speak the language of (Though I could probably hack my way throuh Rome now).
Anyways, Here's the schedule, I think.
Friday: Fliying.. Flying... Flying... Flying... Watching V for Vendetta on the Plane... Flying
Satuday - Monday : Athens
Tuesday - ?Thursday? : Santorini
?Friday? - No idea : Crete
No Idea - August 8th : Istanbul, Not Constantinople.
And.... Then back home.
Supposedly, Greece is God's love-affair with the Earth.
I'll find out.
~Motor.On
[EDIT] This guy is U-Guh-LY. And pretty funny looking.

That is All [/EDIT]





3 Comments:
Pretty sweet.
"Supposedly, Greece is God's love-affair with the Earth."
Way to mangle mythology! :)
7:02 PM
So!?
You wanna Fight!?
Let's Go!
Or rather... let's not... that taketh too mucheth efforteth.
8:02 PM
My guess is that you won't have any trouble in Athens. In Rome, everyone spoke english. The only places where we had any trouble in Italy were Sorento and out in the hills of Tuscany where they had never seen americans before, and the only english word they knew was "water". That was interesting. Luckily my dad spoke enough italian to get a point across, so no worries. The guy liked us enough to show us into his wine cellar at the restaurant we ate at in Tuscany. It was this dusty, cob-webby, stone place with about 100 bottles of century old wine. It was very picturesque.
7:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home