The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Saturday, June 24, 2006

And the smokes in that cigarette box on the table, they just so happen to be laced with nitroglycerin.

So basically I haven't done anything really importatn or ground shaking....

there's gonna be a rant that you may not want to read after this, so you may want to skip ahead a bit.

[RANT]

So I'm supposed to do some stupid Boy Scout badge this weekend. And if I don't, I apparently can't use my compy during the week.

Unfortunately, I hate doing this stupid badge, it's completely worthless...

For all I care, camping could cease to exist...

I really don't feel like I fit into the Boy Scouts any more....

They're all crazy conservatves who would gladly shoot any dissenting opinions... And I would rather eradicate guns...

I want nothing to do with the military ouside of videogames...

so basically, I don't enjoy BSA anymore, and haven't since the Nat'l jamboree...

INt'l Jamboree will be fun, but I dont want to do stupid camping!

GAH.

[/rant]

[Post]

Eric came over and we hung out playing BF2 knife&pistol&explosive only... that was cool

then we stayed up watchign movies (Help!, Minority Report, Master & Commander)

And I haven't called yet...

[/post]

Motor.on

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Haven't called... katie? It might be tough to find a time anyway, since I don't think her parents know about you yet...

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

no

she wasn't even talking to me...

and her parental units do know, and they are ok with it.

And I can call pretty much whenever.

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home