The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, April 18, 2005

Weirdness

Sry I havent' posted in a while, but what the Hey!

I HOPE that everyone reading this hates/hated school, but it REALY aggravating.

I was Just reading Jane's posts And, She's soo weird. Really. trust me. Oddball. Freak. Demon. Pshycopath. Killer etc.

I just realized that i am capitalizing ever other word. Like Mr. Theisen. Weird. I no that u probably dont care.

Btw, could u leave a comment? just wanna c how many ppl read ths... Dont leave more than 1. Eric.

I just remebered. InScience, Annie is all worried about her science grade. She's Got a High B! Wtf? Ya, i've got an A, but What the Hey! its 2 weeks in the quarter!

Wh473vr

PeAcE oUt.

-MoTor.On

LoL!

12 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Ok.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

I

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Promise

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Not

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

To

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Leave

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

More

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Than

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Comment.

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Jerk, but LOL

5:03 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

haha u have a C!

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

so...

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home