Boy Scouts
Long time, No posts.
Okay, I just got back from a camping trip with Boy Scouts. This summer I am going to the NAtional Jamboree, and this was the "Shake-down" campout. We did NOTHING. We loaded our jamboree stuff into a semi trailer. And we labelede our cots. We could have done that WITHOUT camping in the Freaking Rain! OMG! On Friday Night, I didn't get ANY sleep because of the stupid storm. Not only did the sound of rain, Wind and Thunder keep me up, My tent mate kept rolling over and made The MOST noise possible without saying anything. The most fun was when Chris C (stupid person), Robert Crappy (name-change), and some other fools tried to make a
steam-gun with a metal pipe, Fire, Water and mud. it worked ONCE. Then I burned my finger.
Okay, It wasnt Too terrible (summer camp is worse). Fortunately, These guys from Sycamore (BOO!! HISS!!!) who I am friends with were there, and so we kinda messed around. It was decent because of that.
Now, Next thing on the agenda.
Stupid PPL. I know that I havent updated it very recently, but Im gonna try t keep it up again. Im not gonna update it again until Tuesday. Then, I will give the voting results, and start it up again. Whit will be included in the next voting session.
K, thats about it.
If you want a certain topic on Crazy Liberal, Or a person on stupid PPL, just comment on it here.
Wh473v3r
Peace Out
Motor.On





1 Comments:
I dislike Sycamore as a school ( A LOT)
The PPLS names are:
Evan L.
Brian B. (might spell Brian diff.)
Blake D.
AJ H.
again, no last names.
Yes, I am. I am starting to hate him. I realy cant stand Conservative, southern Bapstists.
Hes Crazy.
3:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home