The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Some of You are Geniuses, Alan comes to mind"

HA HA HA HA.

That s a REAL quote by my teacher. Mrs. C (see Boredom, noteable post) said that!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, In double Honor English 9 block with Mrs. C, YOu do SAT Prep. It Sukz. Totally. Like majorly, giving me a migrane suks.

So we started by asking Why take the SAT in about twelve different ways.

Then we wrote an essay. Unfortunately, she takes the "Use your time wisely" cliche(') too far. Like she gave us five minutes to write a pre writing, then 20 min to write an essay. IT SHOULD be 25 min to do essay +prewriting. I never do prewriting past something like this:

1. FDR weak-strong
2. Hitler weak-invincible-destroyed
3. ???

Pop Culture
1.White Album
2. I am the Walrus
3. Harry Potter

DONE! that does NOT take 5 MINUTES TO WRITE!

If she had given us 25 min to write the essay AND prewiting, I would have had a DECENT concluding paragraph. Anyway, I got a "5-6" for her grading, which in case you didn't know, a "6" is the highest you can get from a single judge on the essay. (I got a 9/12 on the Essay in June, when I took it for the first time.)

Then we went onto sentence completion, which was crap Once again, she decided to sp;it up time. 9 min to do 6 sentence completion problems, then 6 min to read 9 passages and answer 9 questions. Does that make sense to you? If it does, you haven't taken the SAT, or PSAT. Then she got all huffy when we didn't finish the 9 reading comp questions. I wonder why?!

Anyway, other than that, today was normal. JSA is gonna be svveet. (sorry Annie).

Barret, Asif, some junior/sophmore I don't know are the only 4 liberals in the group of ~30!

Hooray!

The liberal cluster of dissent!

Toodles!

Motor.On

"Some of you are geniuses, Alan comes to mind..." Mrs. C.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

can alan and genius go in a sentance w/o the word "not"? lol

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home