Multiple topics
First, I started school today. Hhmmm What to say...
Well, it is going to be different, because I am in like no classes with any of my friends except one with Asif. As-if
Okay, the lowdown:
1st-Biology
Maybe cool, probably just another class. Nothing special, except I would be able to expand Stupid People. A LOT.
2nd-World History
Hahahahahaha! The teacher is hilarious! and the topic could be cool. Hooray! WWII!
3rd-English
Hhmmm. I don't really know except the teacher may get on my nerves. :-P and the first two books we read, I have already read. And they give us new copies. Thats what the $150 was for...
4th-Gym
What can I say?
5th-Math
Interesting. I will have to find more out about her beating a kid with a baseball bat... Tee hee!
6th-Spanish
Hrmm.
Weird.
I don't really know what to think of the teacher. She could easily get on my nevers very fast. Especially if we do online busywork. That stuff is awful!
7th-band
What can I say?
Oh ya! I almost forgot! In gym, the teacher said that "gym is a big GPA booster." FYI lady, Colleges usually ignore your elective grades! FYI! Anyway, getting an A in gym won't raise your GPA from a 2.0 to a 4.0.
Anyway, Sorry I haven't been posting, but our Internet has been down. Nonstop
So, Tommorow is my Birthday. Yee haw! and Barret can't come to the party. Crap.
Well, as you may (or may not) know, Eldest, the sequel to Eragon came out on tuesday. I loved Eragon, so i want to read this ASAP. My parents bought it for me for my birthday. How do I know? There is a suspicious blue package sitting on the piano exactly the size of the book. Hhmmmm. I wonder... Of course! its socks!
Anyway, Our time zone is -5 GMT. Therefore, at 4:00PM in Cincinnati, it is 9:00PM in Greenwich, England. GMT is THE standard for time. 12:01 AM GMT is August 26. My Birthday. 12:01AM GMT is 7:00PM Our time. Therefore, using standard time, My birthday starts at 7:00 our time. You think I can worm Eldest from my parents after 7:01PM? probably not, but I can hope!
wh473vr,
Motor.On





3 Comments:
I can come to the party!
6:51 PM
How come EVERYONE loves Eragon SO much and yet I never knew anyone else loved it?
9:08 PM
YOu don't listen much?
6:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home