The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Members Only?

The only sure way to stop spam is members-only. Unfortunately, that kinda suks.

Vote:
Y-Members only!
N-I don't want you to know who I am!

I could always create an extra member and give the passwd to members, so they can use that "anonymous" member, because I (or anyone for that matter) wouldn't know who it was...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cody said...

what happened to word verification?

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Yeah... it killed all the spam on my blog. Just do it for a month. They ought to give up by then.

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

I hate that, but okay...

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

It's better than member's only!

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Besides, members can post on your blog I think.

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home