The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, October 03, 2005

Stupid people.

I realize thaat I can't post on it for various reasons, but boy was that FUN!

12 Comments:

Blogger Cody said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: http://www.theless.net

8:21 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Your a moron

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your commenting Cody! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: http://www.codyisamoron.net/Totallymoronic.

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Duh... that site doesn't exist... HAHAHAHAHAHA! I get it now....

Read all of that in a slow, stupid voice. Who does it remind you of?

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Cody said...

Alan's a moron for saying that http://www.codyisamoron.net/Totallymoronic was his site even when that isn't. There was a spammer who commented something similiar to what I did and so I copied it, just put down my website, Alana has to get all defensive, gosh...

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

I didn't say it WAS a site...

Thats the point.

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Pfft... Cody copied the work of a spammer... Doesn't that make cody both a plagiarist and a spammer?

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

yep.

I'm not a spammer, or a plagarist, because mine was inthe interest of humor.

Fine line.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Cody said...

well, Alana copied me so he would be a plagarist as well, second the spammer's work if you wish to call it that was not copyrighted. Also wtf my post was funnier then yours and you think "mine was inthe interest of humor." is an excuse...?

11:47 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Haha. Everything that you write is copyrighted by default.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Parodys are legal

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Cody said...

ahh, whatever

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home