The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, January 23, 2006

Worst weekend ever.

Or close to it...

Maybe just in recent memory...

Well, I couldn't play video games, or leave the house, and had a cold, and....

IT SUCKED!

I got CivIV in the mail on Fri... and couldn't play it!

And might not be able to play "los videojuegos" (videogames) on weekends! Aiee!

Okay....

They say the grass is greener on the other side... Unless Chuck Norris has been there. Then it is covered in Blood and Tears.

#89:
  • the 24th prime number...
  • the number for actinium, which is about 150x as radioactive as radium... here
  • A fibonnacci number.
Bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Oh poor you... No video games? That must really suck. Especially getting a new video game shipped to your house. I hate it when that happens. :)

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

I couldn't play it!

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Point taken though...

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home