Record & Battlefield
Okay, basically thats all I have done: Play Battlefield2: Special Forces and listen to various records. Pretty cool.
So I'm having a good weekend/break. Howzabout you?
heres the record I have gone through:
Let it Be
Help!
The Beatles Anthology (4 records)
American Pie
Chess
The 1812 overture
Magical Mystery tour
STAR WARS
and Layla off History of Eric Clapton
That may not seem like much, but thats 10.5 hours of music. Ha!
I also hooked up a sweet old THX preamp to my record player/stereo
HA!
It's awesome.
I want someone to hang out here today so I can show it off.
But i'm going to see King Kong tonight.
Ah well.





2 Comments:
Oh poor you. You have to go see King Kong instead of showing off your new record player.
Instead I get to do a huge fucking project tonight.
8:51 PM
Ha Ha...
sry.
4:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home