The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Civilization

Not the game.

Okay, I am ging to try and make sense of Civilization, and the various stages it goes through. After these Important messages:

Eric.... NvM

Okay, back to the show.

First and most basic: How do we eat?

Also known as Hunter-Gatherers

Second: When do we eat?

A more advanced stage, early civilizations such as Sumer experienced this. There wasn't enough food to go do something besides wait for food

Third: Okay, I'm Bored with Eating.

This would be more advanced civilizations such as Egypt. Exposion of Art or Warfare

Fourth: I'm Going to steal your food

Rome. Conqueroring Empires such as rome, France, Austria, Spain

Fifth: Make me my food! Or Else!

This is us in the past, we live in cities and have ~1% farms. Basically, nothing food related happens anymore besides eating. No worrys about eating.

Sixth: OH My GOD! I Ate TOO MUCH!

This is recent us. Atkins, and other extremist religious groups outbreak threatening civilization as we know it

Seventh: It is OK to be fat, ugly and worthless.

This is the Self-Esteem phase, peple are OK with being fat, and the average lifespan drops to 35.

Eighth (?): WHEN DO I EAt?

drop back to first because people want to eat, and nothing but eat. Art dies, replaced by weirdos on the street destorying vinyl and complaining about how life suks. (RAP/rappers)


OKay, that was lame. I know

Eric......................



Wh473vr

Motor.On

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Pfft. That would be true if I didn't have R's permission. And Alan, there's a slight difference between your sister and Leah. Your sister is YOUNGER, so you feel more protective. Let's take this off the blogs. Little hints BY ME on my blog are fine, but don't bring it all up in comments/other blogs.

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Arrgh. Okay.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Uhh did i miss something?

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Yeppers

Eric is "going out" with Richard's Sister Leah.

Except she isn't "going out" with him. He's just hitting on her.

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home