The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Argh...

This is like my fourth post with this title...

WARNING: I may sound like either Eric or Jane in this post. I'm not gonna do a free song this week. I'll pt up two next...

Anyways, gaah!

I am so confused... I wsh I could talk to her more... but We aren't in any classes. And 1-and-a-half minute conversation has taken up all of my free time...

Gah! So confused... None of you know who she is, but I do... And I feel like a wimpy Romeo who can't even speak to Juliet....

Gaah... I said that like three times already.... But So confused... How to talk to her more? and when? argh.

BE WARNED ANON! YOU WILL BE DELETED! use a name... at least on this post... For my sake. If you've got something to ay, use your name, or at least a fake one...

I can't just randomly AIM her, and gaah! this is so confusing... My mind is spinning.

Yesterday It seemed like a high, but now I'm in withdraw... Emotions are definitely drugs...

(Eric and Scott's disclaimers apply: basically, This is all a rambling)

-A severely confused Motor.On.

Now even my typing has deteriorated... If that is possible...

[Edit] If there was a free song, It would be a Beatles ballad (Which you should have all of) or "Somebody to love" which you can get. So touché [/Edit]

[Edit 2.0] She probably either doesn't know I exist; thinks I'm just another person; or thinks I'm a weirdo. Which I am.[/Edit 2.0]

6 Comments:

Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Alan's in Love! I was wondering how long it was going to take. Yeah you tottaly sound like Eric, that's not a bad thing. Well I wish you the best of luck with her and, Call me if ya need anything.

6:58 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Wow! Alan, lovesick. Unlike Cory, I never thought I'd see the day. So who is the lucky girl?

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

She's probably not very lucky...

And note the fact that I have know idea her opinions of me.

Darn you Shakespeare! Romoeo is so accurate... Argh!

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

*no

Whoops. =/

9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try talking to her casually whenever you can. Just try to stay calm, be yourself, and you'll be fine. Good luck!

9:55 PM

 
Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Yeah who is your lucky Lady?

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home