The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Stuff

Okay, I'm not gonna put up a free song. There is already one. And I need to think of next week....

Anyway, I've ben Reading Blink. It's amazing. Incredible book.

It's all about the subconcious, but not Freud's sex-centered, fanatical, dark and disgusting fantasy perverted Subconcious. (Trust Me, Freud was insane.)

It's about snap-judgements. It's cool.

Anyway, test your subconcious biases here

It's pretty cool.

Are you racist? I'm not! teehee!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Oh and who read and suggested that book??

... I think I kinda like Freud

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Thanks...

BUt that last part is weird...

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

9:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

5:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home