Alloscomp Wiki
Okay, I have been doing a lot of work n Alloscomp Wiki in the past two days.
Like prety much setting up all the templates and making a bunch of pages and setting up more templates..
At least we have a lot of the preliminary stuff out of the way. Thanks to all the work we did this weekend, it will be a lot easier to keep the wiki going. Just remeber a few key things:
- If you edit the announcements, edit the Archives
- If you edit a template and screw it up, I will personally kill you
- If you edit a template and make it better, I will personally thank you.
Oh my god. This is why Russia beat Germany. It was the standard Red Army Assault Rifle. It ROCKS. I was playing call of duty,I had a full clip and 300 rounds of ammo. I sa in a corner and killed like 35 germans. It was rediculous. It's like the top gun on a tank! It's amazing. I wouldn't want to be against a PPsh. inaccurate, but a huge rate of fire and 71 round magazine.
that's my rant!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home