Zombified
Ok, so I called and finally asked her out!
Not good.
Anyways, so I called her, and she answered *shock!*.
And I asked her out. I dunno if she was really surprised or not, but According to Scott she's a terrible liar (Yet another good trait, is that what, number 756?) and she had a reason for both Saturday and Sunday night.
So I'm thinking about other options....
I'm thinking a movie... maybe Poseidon (3.5/5 stars) or Over the Hedge (3.5/5, recommended) or Mission Impossible 3 (I dislike Tom Cruise though)
Moller has some festival July 11 or something...
But thats really far off....
Maybe jsut hanging out at the swim club....
So anyways, I dropped waaay down when she said she couldn't, but I'm okay now...
Excersise really is good for being unhappy
Somehow My rear bike tire became completely flat on the way back from my workout ( I think It had to do with the loud *bang* at one point
~Motor.On
"I'm so cool, too bad I'm a loser
I'm so smart, too bad I can't get anything figured out"





1 Comments:
I would have to recommend the East vs. West All-Star football game :)
10:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home