Mouse/ St. Gerty's/ Gym
Basically, that says it all.
I got a Logitech mx1000. It's overprced, but worth it!
it's a sweet mouse.
And then i went to St. Gerty's with Scott, COry, Eric and Asif. Or rather, Asif. I was supposed to go with Scott, Eric and Cory.
Except cory lied to scott's mom, and scott had to go, Eric left to go find scott, Cory had to go home, and then Eric came back to leave.
W31rd, d00d.
Anyways,
I'm taking Gym over the summer in order to take AP Euro. (shut up Asif!).
And there are like.... 8-9 IH kids there. w00t!
and one of them is Andrew K. un-w00t.
And one is her (didn't think you'd see the "her" thing again did ya!?) re-w00t
So for the next two weeks I get to be somewhere near her presence for like.. 6 hrs a day!
woo!
and CCDS's food sucks so we're (IH kids) gonna order pizza and like... chinese... and a bunch of other crap like that. w00t.
~Motor.On





1 Comments:
I totally didn't lie! But when people only explain things to me twice, I cna still get confused.
9:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home