The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Post #3

Okay I'm still awesome, don't worry.

Anyways, I was just sitting here and IMing people becasue I've reached a plateu of studying (I'll get back to it, don't worry) and My mouse Died. Stupid piece of CRAP!

So I'm gonna get a new one.

here's a tenative Mouse canidate. I jsut don't love the price. I would pay $50, but I'm not sure about the extra $7-8.

And here's the question: DO I get a new keyboard, or do I stay with my current sucky but working model? here''s the possible replacement

Whataya think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

$50 for a MOUSE?? Why not go with this mouse and this keyboard. Total: $22.98!

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Wireless!?

And Gaming!?

No way Eric. Or Jose, if you change your name to Jose

8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home