The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hearing aids and Stuff...

K, I just gt back form getting my hearing aid (or one of them fixed). Wow that took alot longer than normal... Wh473v3r...

i was just reading through every1's blogs, and its Odd... Eric NEEDS A LIFE!!! He only plays Halo. Only. Nothing else. If u think i am bad, look @ his blog. Everything is about Halo. Its practcally a Halo Ad!
Cory's retarded. He bought a "Pistol mouse" for $40! What a WASTE!!! Gawd, hes an idiot...

I am not allowed on AIM, which sukz... Frtunately, i finally got "1984" by George Orwell, so I have something 2 read. "The Life of Pi" is a really good book. Its about a young Indian boy who lives in a zoo (His father works there). He is named Piscine Moltior Patel, and called Pissing, so he gives himself the nickname 'Pi'. The zoo goes bankrupt, and so his family moves to Canada. Unfortunately, the ship carrying them and a few animals sinks. Pi survives on a lifeboat with a Zebra, Orangutang, hyena, Rat, Cockraches, and a tiger. The Tiger kills all the animals off. Its the weirdest book I have every read, but its really Good. This is probably my longest post ever.

On a different note, I feel sorry for Scott, being dumped by KT after 2 days... that sukz. totally. Im not much better, but that really does suk.

Canteen SUKeD!!! Its normally bad, but this was TERRIBLE! they had 2 tables, foosball, Air hockey, 5 Bballs, 1 ping-pong table (with 1 ball) and dancing. Nothing more. I realize that it is a fund-raiser, but talk about LOW-Quality! Really! Terrible! Lame! And the music suked. No fun @ all.

I have to go work on a stupid spanish skit now, so

Peace Out

Wh473vr
-Motor.On

11 Comments:

Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Im an Idiot! Jesus Alan just cause I bought something I like and you don't doesnt mean u can call me and idiot. And dont make fun of Eric either. Its just mean, Halo rocks!

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Got it Annie, thx 4 the spelling

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

Alan, y u so mean to me? What did I ever do to you?... no actually, what did I ever do to anyone?

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Talk about Random, JANe!

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

well i meant to respond to the previous entry. for this entry i was gonna say that u only think canteens suck because u dont have a life because u dont/cant dance.

5:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya alan, cool off. dont insult cory n eric 4 the games they play in their free time. remember that ur programmin the frickin periodic table in2 yor graphing calc. also, dont freak out about cory spendin money on (wutevr it was, if forget). 1 day, ur gonna spend money on a girl 2 take her out on a date, n ur gonna hav an aweful time. THAT will b a waste.

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

alan's never gonna get a date... duh

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

And like you Will Jane?. Btw anonomose, (annie), Ths is a rant. The only seriously important thing is the last three lines. its better to say there stupid on a blog than Hurt someone/breaksomething.

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Jane said...

dude, how do u know I havent been on one?... see you really dont know me

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Responding to cory's earliest post - haha! that pistol mouse is awesome! it's pretty overpriced, but still cool. And yeah, Eric's one of the most obsessive people I've ever met... (And I know obsessive, trust me...)

Alan - kevin says you're stupid for liking green day. He wanted me to tell you that... as if he can't say that himself lol...

Responding to most recent posts - Alan won't ever spend money on a date... He'll spend it on some more magic cards and a new wireless mouse or something. He'll ask the rest of us for money and we'll all give it to him and then he'll have a terrible time. lol

Jane - The problem with going on a date in gradeschool is how do you get to wherever you're going? A) My parents won't let me go on a date... B) I don't want them in the car driving me anywhere, that's just kinda wrong... C) Where would I take a girl on my bike? D) So far I haven't "gone out" with anyone long enough to even go on a date...

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

kevin?? Who CARES?? Hes A MORON! (Yess, i have tommorows person!)

I probably WIll go on a date, bt not in High school. HTe fact is I will be able to driv ONly in Senior year, and I dont care about High school (it doesnt matter in the future, just grades) Now college, garunteed.

Also, right nw, 'going on a date' is talking to someone of the opposite gender for more than 3 minutes.

Eric IS obsessive. More so than any one else in our school. Which is kinda sad.

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home