Sorry.
K, Im gonna make an OFFICIAL Appology for the Church Crap. Im Sorry. Im gonna start a new blog for politics, churches, not quite Politically Correct stuff.
Any way, Stupid People is being updated Daily. If Blogger had been UP last night, the Chris H stuff would have been better, but What the Hey!
Science is really weird now...
i am Almost Finished with my Periodic Table for Calc Program! Its missing a bunch of stuff, but as soon as I get element 110, im gonna put up version 1.0 on my site. its quite simple to use. U put in the Atomic # and it give some basic Info on the element. Dumb, but Cool (or is it Smart bu cool, Wh473v3r)
1984 by george Orwell is a WEirD book. For those of you who dont know the basis of the Plot, I shun You and direct you to Amazon.com
The End is depressing, read it and you'll get the idea
the BEATLES ROCK!
Sry, listening to them now, and THEY ARE SOOO AWESOME!!!
If you dont like them, Get some Taste!!!
I was gonna say something else, O Ya! In case I get on another rant (such as the Church 1), Just ignore it. tendancy is, Some1n is Annoying me REALLY Badly, so Just let it blow ver. Annd Remeber;
Wh473vr
Peace Out!
-Motor.On





9 Comments:
Bealtes do not rock.
5:11 PM
Yes, the beatles rock out loud!
5:17 PM
pfft. I beg to differ
6:48 PM
now MJ, Usher... thats some tight music.
8:02 PM
MJ SUKZ, Usher is Ok, but hes pretty bad too. Not Tight. No. Not @ all
8:41 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11:29 AM
Green day's a'ight. Beatles are awesome. Usher's some gay loser who's biggest hit is titled "yeah". Yeah..... yeah what? The title doesn't even mean anything. The song is about NOTHING. The Beatles and Green Day at least have a point/message in their songs. Plus, MJ was good 30 years ago. Now he's just some plastic surgery addicted gay petafiliac.
4:26 PM
dont u dare be dissing Usher!!! you've obviously never heard the song because its A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! I love him!! and just SHUT UP about MJ... so ur saying that he was only good when he was 17?... with the Jacksons? yeah u have no taste... Beatles are boring and Green Day is stupid
9:28 PM
Lol Well MJ is a freaking child molester. So I'm not even gonna listen to his music. I'm not gonna give him my money. Beatles are AWESOME. Sorry if you don't like music Jane. Because that stuff that you call music is really ****. I don't really like Green Day. I don't know why. But they're WAY better than Usher.
6:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home