My wish for humanity
If I could Do ONE thing for Humankind, I would Make them realize that almost NOTHING is Black and white.
Even if I was killed by a mob of angry people, I still wish that upon humankind.
We are the "smartest beings." so why don't we get that NOTHING is B&W?
The more I think about this, I realize that this should have been on my political blog, but
wh473v3r
Motor.On





9 Comments:
HAHAHA and I love the spelling of humanity. Alan, you seriously need typing lessons.
6:44 PM
Yep, I agree. A lot of times I just turn away and stop reading some of your posts, because I can't bear to wade through the burning remains of any hope of clear grammar. That was a good image, lol. I commented about this on the other blog, but I'll say it again. You act like "everything's gray" makes you some sort of super-debater. The Black and White thing doesn't prove anything. It doesn't make anybody see anything else. All it does is make people think that you're acting like you know more than they do, because that 'we're so dumb' thing has an air of confidence; you act like you're sophisticated because you think you see something that nobody else does. You're wrong; everybody understands that there's a gray area. However, the gray area matters very little. There are points of view inside this "gray area", and then there are those with black and white views. Who the hell cares? They're all just points of view. We don't have to color code them. And also, I don't really see what you're trying to prove with that argument. If you're alluding to Bush, and saying that he sees in black and white only, I don't understand how. If you're referring to the war in Iraq, Kerry was just as black and white. He wanted something, and didn't want something else. Isn't that black and white? You can call anything gray, and you can call anything black and white, so your "argument" proves nothing and helps very little.
8:40 PM
if i could do one thing for humanity it would be traveling back in time and intercepting the first person with a various STD (herpes, aids, etc.) and personally shooting them in the head!
8:55 PM
Yeah, that would be good. Or at least that fucker who did a monkey and got AIDS and then went around having sex with everybody.
8:59 PM
NO One DID A MONKEY! OMG! Some african cultures either:
1.Ate Monkey brains
-or-
2.Injected themselves with monkey blood
NO ONE DID A MONKEY
you realize that, to spread AIDS by that method, the person would have to "do" so many people it isnt funny. (actually, It kinda is)
Scott, I DONT think that "nothing is Black and White" makes me Sophisticated! I have never even Alluded to that!
People MAY realize it, But THEy Dont At On IT! OMG! the problem is, people assume, or act like there are two, or maybe Three Viewpoints! YOU, of all people, should realize that from the Abortion debate. You view isnt Pro-Life, OR pro-choice. Its somewhere in between.
the idea is NOT the colors, For all Anyone cares, it could be Blue, Red and Light-Green. Its the concept.
Also, Very FEW people understand the concept in any depth.Htey just say "Yes, nothing is Black and White" It doesnt Click. you said it yourself, Everyone is Stupid.
As a society, We ARE dumb. We completely DEStRoy where we live. And then, we go kill each other over some small strip of land. Nothing is accomplished in the overall scheme. If we remove these problems, we fall apart. All wars are fought so that you will bein a better position for the next war, which is to get an even better position. Very little is ever accomplished at all.
My gramar is fine, my spelling is what lacks.
6:43 PM
"YOU, of all people, should realize that from the Abortion debate. You view isnt Pro-Life, OR pro-choice. Its somewhere in between."
Well, that's kind of a poor example. In the abortion debate, there are really two issues; Partial Birth Abortion is separate. Therefore we can still conclude that there is a black and white.
"Scott, I DONT think that "nothing is Black and White" makes me Sophisticated! I have never even Alluded to that!"
Yes, you allude to that. You talk about how dumb all of humanity is, and you act like you know more than the rest of humanity. Perhaps sohpisticated wasn't the right word. How's braggert?
"you said it yourself, Everyone is Stupid. "
Don't remember saying that.... I said that stupid people can go to hell, I remember that... I don't remember ever saying that everyone is stupid. Granted, lots of people are stupid. Lots of people are average, too. Most people are average. The average person understands that there can be views between black and white, as you call them. However, it makes no difference. If I understand that there's a view between mine and the opposite of mine, i don't give a shit. I still think what I think.
About the who did a monkey thing, we're not quite sure how AIDS came to humans. Since we can't prove conclusively that nobody actually did a monkey, we can't rule it out. However, we all acknowledge that this is very unlikely... Nobody actually believes that some guy had sex with a monkey and then went around having sex with tons of other people.
7:37 PM
skipping the long paragraphs you all made the smartest thing on this planet is dolphins, we just need to listen to them!
12:13 PM
Actually, it is the pan-dimensional mice.
3:46 PM
Yeah Alan, I really don't give a shit if there's a grey. But yeah, humans are dumb. If we had an outside enemy, we'd blow them to hell and then start attacking each other again. The struggle for dominence is instinctual.
7:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home