Stupid People
For varous reasons, I have chosen to stop posting, and have hidden all the comments n Stupid People.
First, I wasn't Updating it all
Secnd, It is mean
Third, My family could get sued
Ya, wh473vr. Story of my life.
The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School
6 Comments:
No other pressures?
9:03 PM
how could your family get sued? You aren't mentioning there name and **me whsipers** (make a new blog that is anonymous)
10:00 PM
it is anonymous, but I am still shutting it down. Anyway, it would be hard to keep up now that school is out.
8:48 PM
Good point. I do not mean to debate my original self as you reason for shutting down the blog is good enough but to answer your statement "it is anonymous" well, follow my directions below to prove my point.
1. Go to Scott's blog
2. look for the link "Alan's Other blog"
3. Click on that link and then answer, where does it lead you too?
10:25 PM
You have to realize that We form a little circle that is hard to get into.
2:32 PM
well ever since Eric told everyone his blog to get science notes anonymous users have become more known...
10:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home