The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Sunday, July 03, 2005

War of the Worlds

Last night I saw the new Speilburg film, War of the Worlds. It was svveet.

It is the best movie I have seen in a long time. And the scariest I have ever seen. As my dad said, "It's one of those movies where you have to get your breathing back to normal afterwards."

Its a perfect mix of Sci-fi, Horror, tech, and hope. It is fullof very large bangs, computer generated stuff, and heart-stopping horror. Put it this way, before watching it, I was tired, from camp. During it, I was as awake as could be. Afterwards, I was exahusted.

Unfortunately, It won't be nearly as good on a smaller screen, or with smaller speakers. Its just like that.

Go see it! asap!

13 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Good movie. Parts of it were a little scary, but any good Dean Koontz book puts it to shame in the fear department. And yes, I do know that a book is not a movie, but movies tend to be scarier, so there! Don't mind me, I'm arguing with myself.

7:06 PM

 
Blogger Cody said...

See, I told you, I remember him telling me on aim "I am not going to see that skimpy movie"

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i've read the book (in like 2nd grade) so i know exactly how it ends... plus tom cruise is a jackass

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

THE BOOK SUCKS! TERRIBLY!

4:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

that movie is the FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO AWESOME!!!!

:-D

12:55 AM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

I know. I told you that. Maybe less explicitly though...

11:24 AM

 
Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!! It wasn't very scary though. So much better then the first one... I still dont like Tom Cruise much though. Hes kind of a jerk.

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Cody said...

............

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Cody, can you cut it out? PLEASE?

10:18 PM

 
Blogger Cody said...

If you have a problem with my posts not on YOUR BLOG then ignore them!

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

I said please!

8:34 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Cody, Stop.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Cody said...

wtf?

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home