4 days without posting. I know.
Okay, lets play catch up!
Fri: Went to the Beach. Eric kinda cleared that up, except the fact that Suntan stuff is your FRIEND! I did not get any sleep Fri night, because I was in pain from sunburn.
Sat: Family friends came over sat night, had a blister the size of my thumb on my shoulder.
Sun: HA HA Cory, Scott + maybe Eric! I got a new graphics card, and 1G more of RAM. As it turns out, I have 4 RAM slots, so I can supprot 4G of RAM, for $600 more. I decided against that.
My Graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce 6800, with AGP8x, and 128MB of RAM. The clock speed is *shock* 6800*/shock* The graphics card has its own fan, and therefore is about 3x larger than my old one. I have the old one laying in the packing material, and it is really something. BF1942 Runs so much better now, and I figured out why the Mouse + Keyboard wouldn't work @ the same time. As it turns out, the keyboard was on channel 4, and the mouse was on 3. If I changed the keyboard to 8, there was no problem.
Today: NM, trying to read To Kill a Mockingbird, but Its really lame. Thus, Blogging!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home