The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, October 17, 2005

Book Club

Okay, Mrs. C DOES look like a humanoid version of Miss. Piggy! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Okay, that is SCARY!

As my mom said though, Mr. C----s needs to think his thoughts through more thouroghly.

"She is a liberal feminist." There was a collective intake of breath from the women in the room.


NEVER READ THE Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver! IT SUKED!

It is sooooooooooo [etc.] lame

Is is more rambling than this post, and it doesn't have a point!

"
Exquisite dead guy
Rotating in his display case
Exquisite dead guy
Swear I saw his mouth move"
Equisite Dead Guy
They Might Be Giants Factory Showroom

6 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Who's Mr. C----s?

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

Hey! Set blogger to publish the entire item in your feed (settings --> feed). It's so annoying not being able to read it in Sage.

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I wasnt paying attention that whole frikin time, except for when I heard Andy say something, cuz he's always hilarious. I just ducked down and hoped that she didnt realize I was looking at IH football statistics. I agree, the book sucked. The best part was like the first sentence when the guy got blown away by a tire.

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didnt put my name, but I bet you could have guess who I was based on what I was doing... football

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Chris' dad. Censored for prvacy reasons.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

It is.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home