stuff
Okay, Boredom is setting in like a heavy fog on San Francisco; slow but omnipresent.
So, Last night Asif and I went to see Harry Potter IV. it was pretty good. I'm not going to see it again though...
He came over and spent the night. We played Carnivores 2 for about half an hour. I modified the pistol to kill anyhting in one hit. Fun times. We were hunting T-Rex, and we spawned next to TWO OF THEM. (maybe 8 tons and 6 tons) The map loaded, I hear a soft sniffing grunt, and FREAK OUT. We hit fly immediately, and were up in a tree without a second to spare. thank god they can't jump.
Tw hits later, they were rotting carcasses, and we decided it was getting late (11:30). We turned off my PC, and then discussed what a sweet game it could be i designed for XP. Grenades, High Rises, Dinosaur names spelled right, Dino-to-Dino Interactions...
This mornign at about 7:30 we got up, and played ANoTHER crappy win 95-era video game. SimCoaster. Not nearly as cool as Roller Coaster Tycoon, but you get to design the entire park.
Just finished my HW, and dunno what Im gonna play after Oboe...





4 Comments:
Doesn't slughtering the Tyrannosaurs like that defeat the purpose?
5:55 PM
Yes, but it CAN be fun to totally kick ass with no challenges.
6:40 PM
Yep Listen to Eric.
1:23 PM
We were close to death.
1:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home