The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Noobcackes

Okay, I still think [NerdH] can be an extension of [N|3C]

by the way... why [N|3C]? NBC?

And... I'm Out!
Motor.On
#91-maybe until 100...
  • In cents of a US dollar, the amount of money one has if one has one each of the coins of denominations less than a dollar (penny, nickel, dime, quarter and half dollar)
  • Proactinum: "Due to its scarcity, high radioactivity and toxicity, there are currently no uses for protactinium outside of basic scientific research."
  • The ISBN code for books published in Sweden.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

NerdH can be an extension of N|3C if you want... I just think it's easier to have it all under the same callsign. What's the point of making a subclan if you don't have a server, and all you have is two people? At that point it's not even really a clan... It should just be absorped instead of mergered...

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home