Nothing New
Nothing New....
AARGH! Our English teacher needs to define things!
AAeiyhe! That's my "I have a bomb (or flag of Venezuela) stapped to my chest and am going to detonate it next to you (Or say I have a flag on my chest)" yell.
We were supposed to read about Hasidic Judaism. She never told us to write anything down. Until the DAY IT WAS DUE. Stupid....
So besides that 50% (two grades. 100 and 0) (which I am going to talk to her about), Everything is fine/not changed.
#90 - I'm not doing this again until 95
- The Soviet T-90 Tank!

A Picture is worth a thousand words... Chuck Norris is worth five words: Roundhouse kick to the face.





2 Comments:
Gee that was one cool thing about the number 90! And it seems like you're really sticking with your "i'll do this until #100" idea.... Lol
6:37 PM
Ya... No interesting elements.
5:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home