My Drug
Okay, First off don't freak out
I am, and hope to always be, clean.
Anyway.
IH being the high-middle class to Forbes top 100 community it is has a drug problem. A big smelly one. Gigantic.
Like seriously. My nose hardly notices the smell of Pot in my science classroom anymore.
And pinching crack is common talk.
So anyway, IH is a school of druggies. Suprised? No.
So here's my theory on the three reasons why:
1. Money
IH is über wealthy. We were the No1 contributor to the Bush in 04 campaign. We beat Austin Texas. In 2000, Austin had 656562 people. IH had 5907. And who gave more money?
The guy who invented the class action lawsuit lives in Indian Hill so what? The average income is ~180000 a year. ok. That means, people can afford to do drugs. Cool. Or should I say "You gotta hit some o' this dope maaaaaaan!"
2. Stress
Sure psychologists would tell you teens don't have stress. But don't get me started on psychology.
Freud. There. I got started. And then I'm going to go on… No I'm not.
Ok, so we do have stress. And Money. Stress+money=a bunch of druggies.
3. Stupidity
We have to be the most incompetent rich people in the country. Seriously. And you can blame stupidity for anything. So it's a cop-out
Anyway,I am clean!
My drug? Or equivalent?
No 1: Music. TMBG, The Beatles, etc. Why else would I spend >80% of my available money on B&O headphones. Because I am addicted!
No 2: H*R
There! Ha ha ha ha ah aha aha hn nhnhnhyn
I actually analyzed something! And feel unclean like the Tudlow (TMBG joke, you wouldn't understand. Did I do this before? Probably
Get the TMBG podcast @ tmbg.com
Touché!
And I'm Out!
98:
- Wedderburn-Etherington number (sounds cool!)
- 98 degrees
AAAAHHH! Boy BANDS FROM THE 90'S! *runs away screaming to return at a later date*





5 Comments:
H*R?
9:58 PM
Yeah what's H*R?
6:49 AM
Lol I like it. Most ppl don't recignize it. I mean it's not AS bad as SOME schols, but a lot worse than most. Anyway, you know Mrs. Centers, actually was the voice coach for 3 outta the 4 guys in the group. She said like 2 of em were "gaaaaay" and I said u screwed up on those guys, she has a signed poster of them in her office. Lol...
5:18 PM
H*R = Homestar Runner
Drugs! Hah, don't even get me started.
I wish that comments allowed div tags. Then I could write in really small letters that no one would notice.
8:41 PM
I HEART 98 degrees!!
9:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home