The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Anniversary

Okay, I wanted to wait for the anniversary to do this, but nothing is happening in the world of blogs... *snores*

Introducing from the same person who brought you "Abortion" and "The Catholic Church" a new service...

New! from wh473vr, a free service!

Every week, or two weeks, I will post the lyrics to a song, maybe some themesw in the song, that kind of stuff, and (this is the cool, free (see disclaimer) part)

that song.

The song will be posted on servy.sytes.net/alan/free.mp3 (file type subject to fluctuate between mp3 and whatever iTunes uses.)

If your browser doesn't automatically download it, just click [file] [Save As]

This week is...

Rock The Casbah - The Clash -1982

About Iran banning/not allowing Rock & Roll

mistakenly (or maybe purposefully) uses Arabic, not Persian names, thereby not specefying Iran. check out email #100 for the lyrics

Enjoy!

-Motor.On

[disclaimer] none of this is at the fault of the person in charge of the server, all blame besides resetting an unused passwd lies with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I already have that song... cause I stole it from you when I was at your house :D

8:00 PM

 
Blogger Eric said...

"fault?" What's the fault?

8:57 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

for the whole illegal music... but whatever.

6:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home