The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Family Reunion/ Cousin's cousin's graduation/Other Stuff

Whoa, sweet title!

Anyways, after that ridiculously long title, I think I can be done! But I'm not

I went to Memphis after school on Friday. to go to my COusin's cousin's graduation from Rhodes College.

Man, did we pass through some uncivilized land. And is the sun annoying in a black blazer. Next to the shade, where fat people are in the only seats in the shade.

Ok, so I got over that, and survived. And then Realized how much of a jerk my cousin is... But not that I'm gonna post about that (Remeber: Be nice!).

And then on the 8hr trip back, my sister got food poisoning (sp?) and threw up every 15-30 minutes. Eew. Am I glad that I can drwon that out with my iPod.

On the way there and back, I watched H*R and SbEmails

So that was cool. Except the whole throwing up part.

But there was some good out of this! I didn't think about her except on the way up for about 2 hours. Man were those long hours.

And I'm not gonna tell y'all (Sorry, I was in Memphis, that's like the most common word down there) her name. But I do kinda like this whole bolding the word "her" when referencing her.

So about the song, I had a list of three or four songs that would fit, but then I decided (after I left Hopeless Bleak Dispair ) that they were depressing.

And on the way back I assembled in my mind 3-4 other songs. And promptly forgot them. (hey! my sis was throwing up, remeber! and I was watching SBemails!)

So in conclusion, I'm actually kinda glad we wnet to this family reunion (wait, can those be used together in a sentence?) Like I said, It kept me busy.

Still wishing I could control her mind to some extent (so she'll like me), or get up the guts to talk to her, or something like that,

Motor.On

P.S. If you'r worrying, don't. I may talk to her at some point, I may not. I'll be fine. I'll probably end up talking to her, being happy for about two weeks, being depressed for three, and then moving on. I'll be fine. No mental doctors needed for this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you don't just casually talk to her, then you'll never get anywhere. Just try talking casually whenever you can.

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

yep!

Remeber anon...

please use a name of some sort...

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home