The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, May 15, 2006

her

Okay, some of you know who she is, some don't. I just wish I had seen her before the end of the day...

I didn't see her at all until 2:30 when school let out. Unfortunately, I was talking to someone, and she looked as if she had a purpose... Unlike me.

So now I feel pretty depressed. And BnL didn't help at all. Last night I was a nervous and energetic, now I'm drained. I've probably said this, but One two minute conversation is all I've had to feed off of.

And her ignoring me on AIM (hopefully she didn't realize who it was) doesn't help at all.

Argh!

If she had Google Talk it would be so much simpler. I am always on Google Talk, and I hate AIM with a passion...

Gaah!

Okay, So I'm depressed for the time being. Teenage mood swings sure are great huh?

Ah well... This is so annoying!

If I could just gather up the guts to talk to her... Or if I ever had A lunch...

Ah well...

-Motor.On

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Well, two things: 1) A and B lunches overlap. Get to A early enough, and you get 15 minutes. 2) Don't sweat the small stuff. You've got a couple of weeks to talk to her. Just walk up and say something. She won't bite you. G'luck man.

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home