Este fin de semana (this weekend)
Whoops. hit enter and it saved as a draft. And then promptly misspelled "draft" as "drfat."
Anyways....
I got DEFCON (game, not the military term) and it's awesome, Eric, You're wrong.
I also played some (not a lot actually) CSS and about 3hrs of BF2. Fun times.
Anyways.... Umm....
Eric came over on Friday night, and then we hung out and unsuccessfully tried to get an ancient (12-year-old) mac to work. It wasn't the software Asif, it was the Monitor and our lack of a proper converter. Don't talk.
Then... I took the PSAT on Saturday morning. EXCITING!
And on the way back we saw somebody (two somebodys actually) get hit on a moped by a car going over the speed limit. Really REALLY weird and kinda terrifying actually.
just two innocent (maybe this was the Karma train, I'm not gonna judge here) People moped-ing along and WHAM! they fly over a car and are on the ground. Wakes you up a lot more than a three hour test does.
Anyways... Overall (excluding mopedicide) not too bad of a weekend.
~guess who?
"We all had our ski masks and sawed-off shotguns. But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?" - Barenaked Ladies "Bank Job"
[EDIT] You know it's spam when it appears 2 seconds after you post. [/EDIT]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home