This week
Okay, I'm not gonna be at home on Friday night or Saturday until ~5p, so I'll do a post.
Let's see...
On Tuesday i became really depressed for some reason. I honestly closed everything (including iTunes) and turned off my compy screen and then read Calvin and Hobbes, which didn't really help. Then my mom yelled at me for no reason, and that made me feel great.
Besides that, it's been a pretty regular week. I do, however, have to pack for tommorow night, which I'm going to do right now...
I'll post some more after that. Either as an edit or as another post altogether.
[EDIT 6:32] I don't have much to add, just that... I lost it.
Nevermind. I edited tho!
~





2 Comments:
Where are you going tomorrow?
6:03 PM
confirmation retreat for my semi-heathen church (as a mentor, not a confirmand)
6:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home