The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, November 20, 2006

Stuff Mk. V

Basically, I need more titles.

Anyways, I kinda lied about taking the thing apart. I did, and there aren't really any good pics. Basically its jsut a chipset. Whoo hoo. Not.

I did give one to Eric to try and install linux on. Good luck. Once we do taht... We can RULE THE WORLD!

Or.... run linux... w00t?

Umm... why was I going to post? I haven't posted in a little while...?

Basically,
  • http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/parallel/
  • http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/paper/
  • http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/chat/
  • http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/pastry/
In that order. I'm too lazy for hyperlinks! Copy & paste, or miss out on the egg-shaped hilarity.

"Pie corrupts. Absolute Pie Corrupts absolutely"

I want a Wii... Fortunately they won't go for $900+ on eBay *cough*PS3*cough*

~Who do you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I think wii is a mistake. First of all, it means "fun" in japanese. How lame is that? Second, what games are coming out for it other than Nintendo games? That was the problem with gamecube. Granted, Super Monkey Ball is a lot of fun, but you also need games where you shoot each other, too. Plus, that controller, as cool as it is, seems most suited to sports games, so if you're not a big fan of those, it's probably not the greatest idea. PS3 or X-Box 360 seem like the best choices to me. PS3 is the best system if we're talking hardware, I think. Eric, what do you think?

6:52 AM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

Xbox 360 beats PS3 currently... None of the studios are going to use the PS3's power for a long time. Also, do you *want* to pay $500-$600 or ~400?

Wii is different though... And the meaning isn't a dumb idea.

I'll get a Wii for christmas, and then maybe a 360. maybe. but definitely not a PS3.

3:05 PM

 
Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Well I think Nintendo has the best idea. The "Wii" American campaign is aimed at people of every sort. So instead of selling the most hardware of multipayer driven system, they have taken gaming beyond the gamer. The graphics aren't as good as the other systems. The Third Party support isn't as good as it should be. The multiplayer is a toss up. Hopefully better then the DS Wifi. With an amazing controller as well as price thats hard to beat, it can still be said that Nintendo is still in the running.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger katiecee said...

I have never seen Cory's pic before! it's actually kind of cute. you are all nerds. loveable nerds, but nerds none-the-less.

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home