The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving Break/Cousins/Stuff/Why all the topics in the title?

Okay, Here goes a long post.

We left Cincy at about 6a Wed.

An uneventful drive, and we go to our cousin's house around 12:30

Nothing happened that evening/afternoon. Nothing at ALL.

The next day was Thanksgiving, and it was slightly more interesting. by the time we got to their house from the hotel (~11a), my cousin was playing Xbox. turns out his parents had let him play it wed. Night, and he played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic from when he got it to 6:30a, also talking to his girlfriend most of that time.

So, we played Xbox all day. Pretty sweet. Then we had dinner, and guess what? played Xbox afterwards. And threw firecrackers in a traffic cone.

Next day: (Fri)
Terrible. We went to the Gergia Aqurium from 3-5:30. it took my cousin and me about 1hr to see all of "the World's largest Aquarium" It wasn't very impressive. All the fish were juveniles, and the only remotely cool thng they had was two Whale sharks, which while Juvenile, were SWEET.

After that, guess where we went? A Moroccan Belly-dancing bar. OMG. My Aunt decided that she was going to dance too! Gawd. Glad that's over. Next year we are going to a normal Italian Restaurant. Thank god.

Sat: Ok.

So I arrive and guess what Alex is doing? Thats right, Xbox. So we played KOTR for a while. Pretty sweet. Then around dinner time, I realized how much better the North is than the South.

Everyone was ticked off at everyone else. I don't know why. I was playing KOTR, remember? how are you mean to someone in the North? Cuss them out, maybe, maybe just yell at them. In the South however, you are just as polite, but it is venemous. Ex: "Oh sure, run around without a shirt on. Freaking Idiot, with his Butt hanging out," C'mon! Can't we just be straightforward? "Man, You're ticking me off!"

Ay de mi!

So anyway, we do our "Christmas" thing. We don't want to ship presents, so we just give them out two days after thanksgiving.

I got a portable speaker system, which I already have, and some iTunes money.

Anyway, we gave my cousin GUN. MAN IS THAT SWEEET!

that Is the Sweest game I have seen in a long time. Of course, AOE3 has more replay value, and is better, but GUN is sweet!

You slice someone, and a trail of blood flys after your knife, you do a headshot, their head explodes, and you see peices of their head fly everywhere. It deserves the M rating, but it is a lot of fun. The only thing I dislike is there is a whiskey bottle you can drink from 4 times, and it replenishes all of your health. Also, I don't think you can pick up Native American weapons.

Wh473vr,

Motor.On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home