AoE 3
Okay, that game is svveet
Cory, Next weekend?
Wow. Well, the first game we palyed was me vs. Cory. It was about 10 min long, and I had smashed ~35 soldiers into COry's TC by then. He didn't last long.
Then today we played a good 35 min game. Us vs. 2 Comps. Not too bad. I had advanced within 4.5 min, and by 6 min I had an army of 16 in One of the AI's Towns. Un fortunately, the other had an army sitting in the middle of the map, so I couldn't send in reinforcements. COry sent in some troops while I took care of the Ambush problem. THen we attacked the other AI. Unfortunately the ambusher came back, so I had to take care of him.
Okay, about the last post. Sorry. The orchestra as individuals is much better than the individual members of the band. Unfortunately, we work better together. I am sure if I could understand the Orchestra director, I would agree that she is very good. Unfortunately, she forgot to tell us (the band) when to slow down and speed up. And as they are not in the music, we cannot tell when to do this.
On a more serious note, it is the 25th anniversary since the true king of Pop was shot. John Lennon.

Just in case you don't know who he is.
Too bad. One of, if not THE greatest singer/songwriters shot 9 times in the torso by a "screwball" and then Pfft. Gone.
Oh well.
Motor.On





3 Comments:
Hahaha! John Lennon? King of Pop?... I think not!
9:46 PM
Hell it ain't fair, it was SO laggy...
10:16 PM
Yep. Okay, not modern day pop, now its called Rock 'n' Roll. Who would you say the king of Rock/Pop is if not him?
3:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home