The Rantings of a Teenager in the Prime Crap-itude of High School

Monday, December 05, 2005

Vinyl

Okay, I really want a record player, but it is So HARD TO FIND ONE!

Aaah! If only Vinyl was easier to find!

Currently I think the B&O Beogram 2404 is the best pick; High quality and it's B&O! What could be better! Bang & Olufsen + Vinyl + Speakers = Amazing (More) Beatles! Not to metion better sound quality, better everything.

BeoGram 2202 / 2402 / 2404

That looks so 80's... Oh well.

Classic player that got rave reviwes, or the new standard? Prob the new standard.

Vinyl Rules!

Motor.On

Notice Ringo?

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Some time you've gotta come over to my house. I'll put some records on my B&O laser aligned vinyl turntable ;). It's my dad's.

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Motor.On said...

I know. Arrrgh.

Beogram 8000? perchance?

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home